Ravioli Filled with Spinach and Ricotta
Ingredients 250 grams Strong White Bread Flour (Allinson) 2 ml Warm Water 1 Happy Eggs Beaten 1 Egg Yolk Beaten 1 tbsp Olive Oil 1 tsp Salt 125 grams Spinach Cooked 125 grams Ricotta Cheese Mix Together With The Spinach Salt and Pepper
- Place the flour, water, eggs, salt, and olive oil in a food processor, blend for 3-5 minutes until smooth and not sticky, rest for 30 minutes.
- Roll the dough into 2 rectangles 51 x 35.5 cm (20 x 14in).
- Spoon small mounds of filling in lines over one piece of dough, brush around the edges with water, cover with 2nd piece of dough, cut into squares. Zigzag edges are optional.
- Leave to dry out on the work surface for 30 minutes.
- Cook the ravioli in boiling water for 5 minutes, serve with a tomato sauce and grated cheese.
پرشین بلاگ Persianblog