Cheat's cherry cheesecakes
really simple layered dessert of cherries ginger snaps and yogurt
Preparation time: 5 Minutes
Cooking time: 15 Minutes
Cooling Time: 60
You will need
- 150g 35% less fat ginger snaps
- 200g light soft cheese
- 300g 10% fat natural Greek-style yogurt
- 150g caster sugar
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Divide the crushed biscuits between four glasses. Mix the soft cheese, yogurt, 50g of the sugar and lemon zest together. Spoon into the glasses over the top of the biscuit base.
- In a medium pan, warm the water with the remianing sugar over a gentle heat, until the sugar dissolves. Turn up the heat and boil for two minutes. Reduce to a simmer, add the cherries and cook for a further 10 minutes, until the juice is syrupy and the cherries are soft.
- Spoon a large tablespoon of cherries into the top of each glass. Chill until ready to serve.
پرشین بلاگ Persianblog