Pancetta-wrapped salmon with griddled asparagus and lime crème fraîche
- Pancetta pronounce it, pan-chet-ah, is italian cured pork belly which is fairly fatty, you can use Turkey meat or the same meat
- Serves 4
- Takes 10 minutes to make, 15 minutes to cook
- 2 bunches English asparagus, woody ends removed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 skinless salmon fillets
- 8 pancetta rashers
- 100ml crème fraîche
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- Grated zest of 1 lime and juice of ½
- 1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/fan200°C/gas 7. Place the asparagus in a shallow roasting tin and toss with half the olive oil. Season well and roast in the oven for 5 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, season each salmon fillet, wrap in 2 pancetta rashers and brush with the remaining olive oil. Once the asparagus has been cooking for 5 minutes, remove from the oven and place the salmon on top. Return to the oven for a further 8-10 minutes until the salmon is just cooked and the pancetta is crisp.
- 3. Mix together the crème fraîche and mayonnaise, then stir through the lime zest and juice. Season and serve with the asparagus and salmon.
پرشین بلاگ Persianblog